Lets you sit back and relax as you visit websites with its auto-fill feature. 1Password syncs your data across multiple devices and platforms, keeping you stress-free and on-the-go. A veteran in password managers.
1Password keeps a track of any security breaches that may have occurred with regards to your sensitive data. Checks for weak and old passwords and guides you on having stronger passwords. You can store all kinds of sensitive data on 1Password and not be limited to storing login info only. The Travel Mode temporarily deletes sensitive info that border control security cannot access, while you’re traveling, but this feature is only available for 1Password’s cloud users.
- Rated as the best password manager for 2019.
- Provides support in over 10 languages.
- There are various pre-made templates ready for storing data.
- Temporarily removes sensitive data when traveling.
- Easy-to-use interface.
- 30-day free trial.
- No automatic password updating feature
- Can get confusing at times.
- Slightly more expensive than others.
- No live support.
Security and Technology
The Watchtower feature also aids to the security dimension of the service by using modern technology to keep your password game strong.
1Password caters to all kinds of users, falling into two broad categories that are personal and business.
The personal plans can be further categorized into:
- Individual plan that is billed annually for $2.99 per month.
- Family plan that is billed annually for $4.99 per month, for a family of 5.
The business plans can be classified as:
- The Team plan is $3.99 per user, per month.
- The Business plan is $7.99 per user, per month, with added features, such as advanced protection and accounts for families as well.
- The Enterprise plan, that tailors the service according to your needs and gives you a quote of the price that it may charge you.
Speed and Latency
Being the number 1 choice of various companies and individual users all over the world, 1Password does well to maintain its software, as it operates efficiently and smoothly, without any speed issues. Users describe the newest upgrades in the 1Password apps as “blazingly fast”, which is a true reflection of 1Password’s reputation in the password manager’s market.
Support and Logging
The user interface is very easy to use on mobile devices, and the pre-made templates make it easier for users to enter their data, which makes logging easy and efficient on 1Password.
The customer support is very prompt on 1Password with the live chat and blog available on their website and is available in over 5 languages. You can also contact them via email if your queries remain unanswered by the multitude of resources on their website
So Is It Worth It?
1Password has a lot going on for it but it won’t be the ideal solution for everyone. If you’re really enticed by one of the features and want to get 1Password, you probably will be very satisfied with the service. It is a bit expensive though and you may want to look at other options as well.